Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wired

We had our first worship and prayer night (we call it Wired) on May 2nd and what a great time we had.
It was a lot of work to get everything setup and ready for the event, but I will say that is was all worth it. I want to send out a BIG THANK YOU to Pastor Rich for all the help with setup.
I would love to continue doing this on a regular basis (once a month) for our own community of faith but for others as well. In the future, I would also love for other church leaders to be a part of leading worship and advocates for the prayer time. I don't know of another church in the area that is doing anything like it, so I'll be the catalyst.

I would love to hear from those who attended, any thoughts?


Chris Cary
Creative Arts Pastor

1 comment:

ak said...

Hey Chris and LC Worship Team:

The "WIRED" event was awesome and was exactly what I needed. It was great to sit back and worship God without worrying about anything else (is there enough chairs, is anybody coming, etc.)

Thank you so much for your efforts week in and week out.