Friday, August 1, 2008

New Series - Just Breathe



I am excited about this new series that we are kicking off Sunday. It's called Just Breathe and it is a teaching on the Holy Spirit. Now I know that for some this may send chills down your spine and for others you welcome a teaching on the Holy Spirit. I believe that God has put something on my heart that will challenge us all to live lives full of the Holy Spirit. What if God was exhaling His Spirit all around us and our job was to just breathe? I hope you can join us for this amazing series as we seek to be a people that are full of God, full of his spirit.

2 comments:

Steve - ShapingWorship.com said...

Hi Rich and Chris. I found you on blogger under "Worship Pastor." My name is Steve. I thought you might be interested in this free worship resource I made... www.ShapingWorship.com

Grokodile said...

It may only be my opinion, but I don't think we should be trying to "fill ourselves" with the essence of God.

Our job is to live our lives, deal with our trials, and see what kind of job we can do in the process.

It does not seem like a "how close we can get" process as many seem to think.